Sunday 19 April 2015

Body Shop mini haul

                                          The body shop Brow & Liner kit and Honey Bronze Bronzing Powder
Honey Bronze Bronzing Powder in the shade "03 Medium Matte"
Brow & Liner kit in "01 Blonde/Auburn"

Hello everyone,it's been a while since I last posted something.But spring has sprung ,flowers have blossomed and everyone seems to be in a better mood.A few days ago I took a quick trip to my city's mall and decided to check out the body shop.I was planning on just looking but i ended up picking up a few things.The first thing I bought was The Honey Bronzer,people have been raving about it.And the truth is that it is a really good bronzer!The pigment is great when you apply it,although you have to be carefully because with this bronzer a little goes a LONG way. The only downside I've noticed is that later in the day it kind of fades.I honestly don't know if its just me or it happens to others too,but other than that i would recommend it. My other purchase was a bow kit,I've seen Bloggers use it such a Zoella so I decided to give it a try. Ever since I bought it I've been using it nonstop because it does wonders to my brows,I would also recommend it for a daily use.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Us @coffeeandbits