Sunday 11 January 2015

(Kinda)What i got for Christmas

Hello everyone!Hope you all had a great Christmas and New years. Sadly the holidays are over and the world is starting to function the way it was.I know i'm a little late for this but hey better late than never,right?So for Christmas my parents gave a few bucks to spend since i'm a little picky when it comes to gifts.So after a few days pasted after the whole Christmas Madness,my mom and I decided  to go to the mall.Of course it was still very crazy and not many things where left,but still manged to pick up a few things and at a great price too.

Clothes wise I bought:
Zara Chelsea boots 
American Eagle Sky high Jeggins
High Waisted Shorts (which were on sale whoop whoop)
And last but not lest a T-Shirt style top,also from American Eagle.



Now here is the good stuff ...beauty:
Mac blush in Peaches
Mac Lipstick in Hue
Estee Lauder Pure Color Envy Sculpting Lipstick in 102 Desirable
Real Techniques Core Collection (not in picture because they're very dirty)

I still plan on buying more make up since like I said many thing were out of stack due to the Holidays.  

For now that is it for today's post.What did you guys get for Christmas?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Us @coffeeandbits